I love PLR. Not just because I sell PLR but because it has helped me in many ways. I’ve used it in a variety of ways. I use it for my affiliate blogs. I use it in freebies. I use it in my follow autoresponder mesage.
Once I used it to build my list in the wedding niche. I grabbed PLR made for an autoresponder, set up my squeeze page, and started promoting it.
It was so simple and easy to do. I didn’t even have to change the content because the niche is so huge and I know that quite likely my subscriber is NOT going to come across the same exact content. I don’t even worry about it.
I know some people get stuck on how to use PLR. So here are a few ways to help you brainstorm best uses.
How To Use PLR
The purpose of PLR content is to help you save money and time. Sometimes writers get stuck and need help getting unstuck. You can use PLR in a variety of ways, but the following ways are the most common ways to use PLR.
- Use it in your autoresponder to follow up with customers and prospects.
- Use it on your niche blogs/affiliate blogs.
- Turn the PLR content into a video and build links back to your main site.
- Use parts of the PLR to add to a product you are creating.
- Use the information for a podcast or an audio product.
- Put it together and create a freebie report to give away.
- Use as a springboard for more ideas.
Do not use it as is and submit it to Ezine Articles or places like that.
Content is so important when doing business online. PLR is available to help you save time and money. So I take advantage of it whenever I can.
Do you use PLR? If so, how do you use it?