Everyone knows that people buy from people they know, like and trust. It’s no different in online business, except it might be a little more difficult to establish it.
Today, I want to share with you a strategy that will quickly establish the know, like, trust factor especially for those selling high end online programs, coaching, or services.
This is how you do it faster. You must increase the amount of ‘touch points’ you have with your audience in a shorten amount of time.
So what’s a ‘touch point’, you ask? It’s basically a point of contact between you and your potential client/customer.
Here is an example of how this might work in your business:
- A person sees your ad for a free checklist, they click on it and sign up to get it
- They get an email from you with the download and an offer to join your Facebook group
- Then either in the email or the group they get invited to Periscope challenge you are running
- After that they get an email about a webinar you are hosting
- On the webinar they are offered a free session
- On the free session they are offered to work 1:1 or join a program
- Subscriber becomes client/customer
They saw an ad, got an email, saw you on video/Periscope, learned something from you, talked to you and got to know you a little bit…
Your potential customer/subscriber just got exposed to several (relationship building) ‘touch points’ in a short amount of time all of which caused them to know, like, and trust you that much faster.
Make sense? This is how you can get real results really fast!
How will you put this together in your biz? Let me know!