Sometimes, as coaches, consultants, trainers, we get in our own way. We tend to make business and creating cash flow so much harder on ourselves OR we don’t always make the most of the content we already have. But any time you can work once and get paid on it over and over – you are working so much smarter.
And that’s why I’m here – to help you work smarter!
When I need an extra boost in my cash flow I do one or a couple of these things below. These will help you either generate quick cash OR create multiple streams of revenue with one source of content (again working smarter).
- Sell 10 60-90 minute private sessions – If you already sell coaching packages then a quick way to generate cash is to sell a small package based on one specific topic or result. This can bring in a wave of new clients.
- Put together a 10 or 14 day challenge – Challenges are so fun because they work well to help clients get results fast. BUT you have to make sure you have a narrow topic with a main point or end result for the challenge. An example might be to get your first client in 14 days.
- Create a 4 week live bootcamp – I love doing these. If you already have an idea of what you could do then you don’t need to do anything but sell the spots and then create the content as you go.
- Take the recordings from your challenge and your bootcamp and you have two digital courses you can sell! BAM and done.
- Listen and take good notes on those 60-90 minute private sessions I mentioned above, identify common problems and then create a 12 week DIY study course on it.
- Upsell 1-2-1 private coaching upon the purchase of your 12 week DIY study course.
- Host a free webinar on a hot topic in your industry – leave nothing out – and then turn around and sell it.
- Create a library of training’s and charge access to it (even on a monthly basis – instant membership site)!
- Create small group masterminds around one solution you provide that last 12-24 weeks (depending on the topic). Keeping it small makes it personable and result oriented.
- Turn any piece of highly popular content you have into a digital product and let your email list know about it today.
Do you see how you may have been over-complicating digital product creation? Do you believe you can get one of these up and running now? I hope so. Let me know which one resonates with you!