With all the talk about over night riches and quick successes that you regularly see on the Internet, I wanted you to know that you can make a good monthly income in a real and honest way!
I know many people (myself included) who have jumped from program to program and sale pitch to sale pitch and NEVER reach their goals. One, two, FIVE years later and they still have not reached the level of success they were hoping for and most have given up.
There has been ONE thing that has earned me a consistent amount of income over the past two years in my Internet Marketing journey. And I’m inclined to think that if I didn’t have this then I might haven given up long ago. What’s that one thing?
Yes, it’s not “passive income” but WHAT REALLY IS? Anything you do at least in the beginning IS WORK! And just because you put in work, it doesn’t mean you have to be a slave to your client work or that you will not have any freedom to do the things you really want to do. There are ways to work smarter so that you set yourself up for success.
Here are five reasons why you should start up a service based business:
1. You Help People. It is rewarding and fulfilling to help people build their businesses. It feels great to get client feedback that says “You Rock!” or “It’s always a pleasure doing business with you!” or “I’m a customer for life!”.
2. Cash on Demand. When you provide services you get cash sent right to your PayPal account. This means no waiting for checks. Plus, if you ever need extra cash you can sell your services for quick cash.
3. Create a Team. Once you get your feet wet with client work, you can take it to another level by building a team of people to help. Or simply put you can outsource the tasks you don’t want to do. This way you become a manager or overseer.
4. Expert Status. Once you start providing services you are looked at as an expert. Building up your skill base makes you invaluable to others. This is knowledge and experience that nobody can take away from you!
5. Opens Doors. The more you do the more people you meet and the more connects you make. There are so many things that can grow out of your services. It’s all up to you and what direction you want to take your business in.
Bonus – 6. Investment Money. While you are on the path to building your riches in niches (niche marketing) and setting up those passive type properties, selling your skills (services) will give you the money to invest in the tools needed to help automate backlink building, WordPress themes, content, software, and anything else that can help you with your niche sites.
If you want to learn more about building a service based business of your own then grab this report that I just created. If you want more stability in your business then I want to help you start selling your skills!